FFP is the nation’s only nonprofit organization solely devoted to powering pro bono financial planning for people in need. We have helped activate over 20,000 volunteer financial planners, and thanks to charitable contributions from over 13,000 professionals and leading corporations in the industry, we have reached over 440,000 underserved people with quality financial advice.
Thank you to the thousands of donors who make our work possible!
The following companies generously supported FFP in 2019. To learn more about our corporate supporters and Corporate 100 Club, please visit our Corporate Partnerships page.
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Charles Schwab Foundation
- Fidelity Investments
- Capital Group
- AIG Financial Distributors
- Commonwealth Financial Network
- Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Envestnet, Inc.
- E*TRADE Advisor Services
- Orion Advisor Solutions
- Pershing, a BNY Mellon Company
- TD Ameritrade Institutional
- The Cambridge Foundation
- Cetera Financial Group
Individuals & Independent Firms
Below is a list of our top individual contributors, based on total giving over time. To see our full list of generous supporters, please click here.
- Armstrong, Fleming & Moore, Inc. (Armstrong, Alexandra, CFP®; Fleming, Ryan, CFP® & Betsy; Holubowich, Carl, CFP®; Moore, Mary, CFP®; Rivers, Chris, CFP®)
$500,000 – $999,999
- Aspiriant (Kochis, Tim J.D., MBA, CFP®; Fitz, Linda, CFP®)
- Coit, R. Ken
$350,000 – $499,999
- Maginn, Stephen & Linda
$200,000 – $349,999
- Kautt, Glenn G., MBA
- Meritas Wealth Management (Clarke, Gregg E. & Tiffani, CFP®; Gott, Kacy, CFP®)
- Yeske Buie (Buie, Elissa, CFP® & Yeske, Dr. David B., DBA, CFP®)
$150,000 – $199,999
- Bedel, Elaine, CFP®
- Carter, Bill E., CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®
- Clark, Bernie
- Clifford, Kevin G.
- Fodor, John
- Sharkey, Eileen M., CFP®
- Silicon Valley Wealth Advisors
$100,000 – $149,999
- Bachrach, William “Bill”
- Brostrom, Ilene, CFP® & Kent
- CJM Wealth Advisers, LTD (Baker, Tracey, CFP®; Brady, Claudia; Greene, David, CFP®; Jones, Brian T., CFP®; Jones, Timothy W., CFP®; McLeland, Kim, CFP®)
- Edelman Financial Services (Edelman, Frederic M., CFS, RFC, CMFC & Moore, Edward P., CFP®)
- Fox, Marjorie L., JD, CFP®
- Freedman Financial (Marc Freedman, CFP®)
- Herrington, James W., CLU®, CFP® & Brenda
- Jacques, Joseph W., CPA/PFS, CFP®, RFP®, ChFC®, CLU®
- Jaffe, Martin, CFP®
- Kahan, Scott M., CFP®
- Private Ocean (Friedman, Greg, CFP®, MS & Stone, Richard, CLU®, CFP®)
- Quest Capital Management, Inc. (Blessing, Kalita, CFP®, CAP; Durie, Marie H., CFP®; Kunhardt, Carl J., CFP®, CIMA®, AEP; Moore, Dennis J., CFP®; Young, E. Woody, CFP® & Penny, CFP®, CPA)
- Ruhlin, Peggy M., CFP® CPA/PFS
- Short, David W.
- Stueve, James & Kay
- Welch, Stewart H., III, CFP®
$75,000 – $99,999
- Boone, Norman M., MBA, CFP® & Lubitz Boone, Linda CFP®
- Ferrara, V. Raymond, CFP®, CSA
- Jones, Peter D.
- Katz, Deena, CFP® & Evensky, Harold, CFP®
- Levin, Ross, CFP®
- Pinnacle Advisory Group
- RTD Financial Advisors (Diliberto, Roy T., CLU®, ChFC®, CFP®; Brecher, Alan, CFP®, PPC; Busillo, Richard; Hochschwender, John; Labadie, Marc; Weiand, Jeff)
- Tarbox, Laura A., CFP®
- VLP Financial Advisors (Bruce Vaughn, CFP®, AIF®, Patricia Vaughn, Dan Lash, CFP®, AIF® & Rose Price, CFP®, AIF®)
$50,000 – $74,999
- Budros, Ruhlin & Roe
- Cammick, John E.
- Carroll, Larry W., CFP®
- Chornyak & Associates
- Diesslin, David H., CFP®, MBA
- Dellinger, Kyn, EA, CFP®
- Dimitroff, Marilyn Capelli, CFP®
- Dixon, John, CFP®
- Glovsky, Robert J., CFP®, JD, LLM, CLU®, ChFC®
- Johnson, Larry W., CFP®
- Keller, Kevin R., CAE
- Kissinger, William I., CPA/PFS, CFP®
- Kurtz, Martin, CFP®, AIFA®
- Lewis, Jay (In memory of Loren Dunton)
- Miller, Trisha A., CFP®
- Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo, LLC (Moisand, Daniel B., CFP®; Fitzgerald, Charles E., CFP®; Tamayo, Ronald, CFP®, EA; Chandler, Derrick, CFP®)
- Morris, Gary A., CFP®, CLU®, CIMC®
- Pitti, Donald R.
- Schaeffer, Karen, CFP® & Rick, CFP®
- Sullivan, Bruyette, Speros, Blayney (Sullivan, Gregory D., CFP®, CPA/PFS & Johannesen, Mark, CFP®)
- Weil, Curt, CFP®
- Williams, Robert J.