Email us at:

    Financial Information

    Our donors’ dollars go toward creating impact in the community and helping advance pro bono planning across the profession. We drive this impact through our grants, partnerships, and program development work.

    74% of our annual budget is spent helping families in need through our grants and programs, while the remaining 26% goes to fundraising and overhead needed to keep FFP running.

    Federal Tax ID: 58-1446336

    Read more about:

    When I give money to FFP… Where does the money go?

    2018 Expense Allocations

    • Grants & Programs 74%
    • Fundraising 14%
    • Administration 12%