How to Apply – Financial Planning Organizations Community Grant
On an on-going basis, FFP provides grants to financial planning organizations for programs that provide financial planning advice to those in need.
Who may apply?
Affiliates of financial planning organizations (e.g. Financial Planning Association, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors) that seek to help underserved members of the community.
When can I apply and when can I expect the grants?
Proposals for Financial Planning Organizations Community Grants are accepted on an ongoing basis via our online application portal, and will be approved or rejected within one month of receipt. Approved grant applicants will receive funding immediately.
How can I apply?
All grant applications must be submitted through our online application portal.
- Watch this video for instructions on how to apply.
- Visit the Foundation for Financial Planning’s landing page on Common Grant.
- If you do not already have a Common Grant account, set up your account as a “Applicant” and select Foundation for Financial Planning as your “Grant Maker.”
- Apply via the Community Grant Application.
How much support is available?
FFP provides affiliates of financial organizations with grants of $1,250.
What types of programs are funded?
Eligible programs must:
- Engage CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals as volunteers.
- Include one-on-one engagements between financial planner volunteers and pro bono clients, fostering personalized financial planning advice and counsel.
- Help people in need of financial guidance or in a financial crisis who are underserved by the market and couldn’t ordinarily access quality, ethical advice.
Examples of programs that this grant supports: Financial Planning Days, financial educational clinics that offer one-on-one sessions. etc.
For more information, email email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for a response.